Thursday, October 23, 2008

Science Comedy?

The Coexist? Comedy tour invited Brian Malow to be our guest Jew for the night when we did Stockton last week. He did a great job, very funny.
He told me about his show "Rational Comedy for an Irrational Planet." described as Science Comedy.
Science Comedy? Sounds great to me, but is there an audience for such a thing?

Well I was honored to be Brian's guest at his sold out show last night at Rooster T. Feather and yeah, there was an audience. The audience included a table full of Google employees, a couple of NASA employees and a whole lot of smart people. How'd I know they were smart; they laughed at my geekiest jokes that's how.

What an awesome show and what a privilege to be a part of it. I am working on helping this geeky funny man bring the show to Sacramento. Hopefully soon.
www.sciencecomedian.com/

No comments: