Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Ah Crap, I’m a Stand Up Comedian again

Yeah. So, I tripped over an idea I'd left laying about and I landed back on stage doing stand up again. Within a few months I was onstage at Punch Line, both in Sacramento and SF as part of an amazing show that formed out of that pesky idea which had been flutting about for a couple of years now.

So, I have to get back to being disciplined and writing, EVERY DAY!
I figure I'll do a-lot of it right here, so that other comics can steal it before I ever get it to the stage.

Mind you, much of it will be crap. That's how it works folks. You write TONS, enough so that even if only 1% is worthwhile, you'll still have a nice little chunk of worthwhile.

So, get ready. Some crap is coming your way. Thanks.Sincerely.

No comments: