Monday, July 23, 2007

Two Radio Appearances

HEY, have you come here from INSIGHT? Lookin' for the Panhandling action? CLICK HERE to visit www.WhyLieINeedADrink.com

Two radio appearances to discuss my documentary "Why Lie? I Need A Drink"

1st off, my KXJZ interview got moved up a day. Instead of the 24th, I'll be on TODAY, the 23rd.
I'll be on Insight with Jeffrey Callison sometime between 2pm and 3pm. I always have a great time on Insight. Jeffrey's a blast.
You can listen on 90.9 fm in Sacramento or online HERE.
If you're reading this and July 24th, 2008 is ancient history you should be able to listen HERE.

On Friday I'll appear on The Christine Craft Show on KSAC, 1240 AM at 2pm. I'm really looking forward to this. Years ago, Craft recieved national attention when she sued a TV news station that fired her for being "too old, to ugly, not defferential to men." I have a-lot of admiration for this former competitive surfer, newscaster and scrapper. I look forward to her show.

No comments: