Friday, January 12, 2007

Zombie Sea Monkeys

UPDATE: I decided I had enough to say about Sea Monkeys to give them a blog of their own. Please visit www.SeaMonkeyGeek.com.

Now this one would be fun to illustrate. Gotta get my scanner working.

I let my Sea Monkey tank dry out completely after the last of the little fellas bit the dust. Last week I refilled it with fresh water, stirred it up and voila, Sea Monkey Zombies. I prefer Zombies to Born-Again Sea Monkeys. I have about six of the little fellas that I can see, all wishing they could climb out and eat my brains no doubt.

My pink tank has been sitting out for twice as long and is yet to finish evaporating. It's a taller, narrower tank and the difference in surface area makes a big difference.

LABELS: I am putting labels on many of my posts now thanks to a cool blogger feature. Give it a try. Hit the Sea Monkeys label below and it will pull up all of my Sea Monkeys articles. Give me time to get all my old articles labeled. Woo hoot.

1 comment:

Tennis #1 said...

THE SWARM is a cool way to see tons of sea pets! real cool www.bravofun.com what is next? I see they have Omega 3 for sea monkeys? for real?