Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Sea Monkey Update

UPDATE: I decided I had enough to say about Sea Monkeys to give them a blog of their own. Please visit www.SeaMonkeyGeek.com.

That work tanks is rockin'. I have maybe a dozen little guys, a few of whom are getting really big, meaning they're maybe half an inch front to back. The two biggest are obviously males with big crows on top of their heads. These crowns are used for fighting for sexin'. Yep, they make sex with the top of their heads. Make many jokes now please.
Okay, so back to Sea Monkeys.My favorite thing is when they turn upside down and scoot along the ground to feed on the stuff to be found there. Very cool.

The tank at home is evaporating so I can do the great Sea Monkey ressurection. It'll probably be another couple of months.

1 comment:

KLJ said...

and there are baby sea monkeys. I haven't seen any sea monkey sex yet, so these must be eggs that took longer to hatch.

My co-worker Patrick named the largest of the monkey Professor Zoiberg (sp?)