Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Found Magazine Live

I saw Davy Rothbart and his brother Peter Rothbart from Found Magazine on the Sacramento stop of their crazy tour.

They were GREAT. Funny and poignent and down to earth and so cool. Go to their myspace page (see link at the end of this post) to check out the schedule for their tour to see if they'll be stopping in your town. And if they are, go see them. You'll have a great time. Tell them Keith from Sacto sent you.

If they aren't comin' around be sure to pick up Found Magazine, it's great. And It's bound to make a finder out of me.

I have a strange fear that I will find my own lost journals in these pages one day. This is a new phobia. foundmagaphobia. I suffer from it big time.

Here's that myspace address
http://www.myspace.com/pagemelater

No comments: