Thursday, January 26, 2006

A Great Day

Work is still stressfull but I had a hectic and amazing day. Someday the book will get published, the movie will get distribution, the comedy will get got, and then I will look back fondly at the days of waking up at 5:30am, dropping my nephew at the YMCA by 6:15, walking to work, spending the morning working at break neck speed to have all my ducks in a row so that I can spend my lunch hour talking on the phone with Bob Newhart, one of the comedy giants of our times, who I'm doing an article on though I have no idea when I'll have time to write it. Hang up with bob, back to the grindstone, then race out of the office to meet the film crew at the Sac P.D. offices to interview their media relations officer about panhandling. Next, we race to the other side of town to interview the Sherrifs department. I walk home from there, stopping for sushi and at last I can rest my broken and bruised old bones (see yesterday's post OUCH), after trying on the gear that I was sent so that I can out on Friday dressed as The 40 Year Old Virgin; the things I do to make a buck. This is simmilar to the Kicking and Screaming promotion I did awhile back. Okay, now Simpsons and maybe a little nap, wakinig up in time for the second daily Simpsons.

My wrists hurt, I'll write more later about Newhart and about the accupuncture appointment I had yesterday. Yeah.

PS: It's still gorgeous here in Sacramento.

No comments: