Sunday, November 6, 2005

New Panhandling Angle

"Hi, this is Joe, how are you today?"
(wait for response)
"Good. I am a cardboard sign panhandler, you've probably seen me around. I am often dressed as a banana. I am calling today to let you give me money by phone. This spares you the inconvenience and expense of driving to the offramp. Many folks are even giving a dollar or two more than their usual donation since I've managed to save them from using gas. Have you noticed gas prices are very high right now?"

"I can take you're donation by Visa, Mastercard, or any other major credit card. To further convenience you you're donation is not tax deductable and so you don't have to worry about saving your reciept."

Visit www.whylieineedadrink.blogspot.com to read the rest and to donate a couple of bucks. God Bless.
And Click Here to check out the FUN Drive, Woo Hoo! Of course you could also just scroll down to the next post, if ya want to be a party pooper.

No comments: